CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] Cda_ne11

Pendulums Duel Academy

PDA FUN ROOMHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShareShare

CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Welcome to the CDA League!

I assume you have seen the other Leagues that other academies have done. All element-based and all? Well those aren't the real deal! This is the real deal. Anyhow this is basically an ongoing tournament. Basically, it's like your average Pokemon game, but only with the gym, elite four, and champion battling. You go around, beat 8 gym leaders, whose gym is based off of an archetype, then you beat the elite four, whose decks are based off of archetypes, then you fight the champion, whose deck is... well, anything.
These are the rules:

Tournament Rules:

Deck Rules:

Upon submitting a deck list, you agree to the above rules and conditions. Any violation of these terms, or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification.
Gym Leaders DeckName
Noble KnightsCrescendoo
Cyber Galaxyyugiohfreak1
Fire Fist[JK]Raichu
NoneOpen
Yosenju{{Vongola}} Kyoya
NoneOpen
NoneOpen
NoneOpen

Elite DeckName
Satellarknights(NeoGhouls)ninja
Shaddolls{{Vongola}} Yamamoto
Burning AbyssHell Kaiser
NoneOpen

Current Champion W/LName
0-0None Yet

Hall of FameW/L
None0-0

Prizes (Note that Prizes are due to change at anytime):

Application notes

You will be dueled by Mukuro Rokudo for a spot and we will decide if you should be a Gym Leader or Elite, so please don't say you are just applying for one or the other.
if we do not hire you right away don't worry we write everything down so next time we need a Leader or Elite we will take everyone we have dueled into consideration. Also you will have to take a ruling quiz. This application must only be filled out by those who wish to apply for gym leader and elite.

Application Format

-Forum Name
- DN name (If different from your Forum Name)
​- What deck you wish to use (cannot be anything already being used by a leader or elite, It must apply to the deck rules).
- How good are you with rulings (challengers dont always know what they're doing. Be ready to take a ruling test. 80-100% raises your chances to get Elite, 40-60% Raises your chance to get GL, 0-20% Looks rough, but you can still be a gym leader.Don't post percents in this, they are meaningless).
- How active do you plan to be?
- What makes you think you qualify for the job?

Code:
-Forum Name
- DN name
​- what deck you wish to use
- how good are you with rulings
- How active do you plan to be?
- What makes you think you qualify for the job?

Last edited by Mukuro Rokudo on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Debitto
WaldosShadow
Choco Ice
sevorislight
Gide0nb0hn

Pending to be tested just pm when you are ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 am

sorry debi! ba taken Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:44 pm

-Forum Name-Kakashi Hatake
- DN name-duckymomo222
​- what deck you wish to use- Morphtronic Quasar
- how good are you with rulings- awesome
- How active do you plan to be?- everyday
- What makes you think you qualify for the job?- 'cause i did something similar at another academy called RRA. I'm an awesome duelist and never back down from a duel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:35 am

-Forum Name:(omega)LightMaster

- DN name:(omega)LightMaster

​- what deck you wish to use:psychic deck

- how good are you with rulings:i'm ok more or less

- How active do you plan to be?:alot for some reason

- What makes you think you qualify for the job?:first off i have been gym leader in minecraft server it give me the knoowlege of being a gym leader more then enough to have the knowlege needed second i'm person who is giving all but lose with respect if i happen to lose making me more knowlege able about losing with respect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] Empty

Back to top Go down

CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1