Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! Cda_ne11

Pendulums Duel Academy

PDA FUN ROOMHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShareShare

Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 pm

heey my name is {{Vongola}} Primo i am the leader of the clan and one of the strongest duelists within it if you're interested in joining my clan please feel free to approach me or contact me but if you want a little more information about the clan please click the link below! <3

http://vongolahq14.weebly.com/membersranks-3.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Hmm i really like the name. I shall think about joining this clan. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:49 pm

awesome would really enjoy the more members :3 obviously you will have to be okay with a new DN account tho :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 pm

DO ET, me Primo and Yamamoto are all in it
as well as others if you check the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 pm

I might possibly be interested in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:25 pm

well let me know when im next online :3 {{Vongola}} Primo is the name Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:10 pm

I'll see abotu joining....call me a doofus but i wanna try for sun leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:35 pm

As a duelist I love to getr stronger and I feel as if this a one way to do it.
I request enter to your clan!
I am on dn now my username is yugiohprodogy15.

Signature:Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! Ezgif_14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:38 pm

I do want to be interested in joining Vongola clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !   Heeey if you're interested in joining  read this ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Heeey if you're interested in joining read this !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pendulums Duel Academy :: Main Hall :: Events to use-
Generalities
Games and Extras
Dueling Systems