CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 Cda_ne11

Pendulums Duel Academy

PDA FUN ROOMHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShareShare

CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the CDA League!

I assume you have seen the other Leagues that other academies have done. All element-based and all? Well those aren't the real deal! This is the real deal. Anyhow this is basically an ongoing tournament. Basically, it's like your average Pokemon game, but only with the gym, elite four, and champion battling. You go around, beat 8 gym leaders, whose gym is based off of an archetype, then you beat the elite four, whose decks are based off of archetypes, then you fight the champion, whose deck is... well, anything.
These are the rules:

Tournament Rules:

Deck Rules:

Upon submitting a deck list, you agree to the above rules and conditions. Any violation of these terms, or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification.
Gym Leaders DeckName
Noble KnightsCrescendoo
Cyber Galaxyyugiohfreak1
Fire Fist[JK]Raichu
TraptrixBooBoo
Yosenju{{Vongola}} Kyoya
EvilswarmsX_And_Y
QliphortCount_Poo
NoneOpen

Elite DeckName
Satellarknights(NeoGhouls)ninja
Shaddolls{{Vongola}} Yamamoto
NekrozHell Kaiser
NoneOpen

Current Champion W/LName
0-0None Yet

Hall of FameW/L
None0-0

Prizes (Note that Prizes are due to change at anytime):

Application notes

You will be dueled by Kuroko Shirai for a spot and we will decide if you should be a Gym Leader or Elite, so please don't say you are just applying for one or the other.
if we do not hire you right away don't worry we write everything down so next time we need a Leader or Elite we will take everyone we have dueled into consideration. Also you will have to take a ruling quiz. This application must only be filled out by those who wish to apply for gym leader and elite.

Application Format

-Forum Name
- DN name (If different from your Forum Name)
​- What deck you wish to use (cannot be anything already being used by a leader or elite, It must apply to the deck rules).
- How good are you with rulings (challengers dont always know what they're doing. Be ready to take a ruling test. 80-100% raises your chances to get Elite, 40-60% Raises your chance to get GL, 0-20% Looks rough, but you can still be a gym leader.Don't post percents in this, they are meaningless).
- How active do you plan to be?
- What makes you think you qualify for the job?

Code:
-Forum Name
- DN name
​- what deck you wish to use
- how good are you with rulings
- How active do you plan to be?
- What makes you think you qualify for the job?

Last edited by Kuroko Shirai on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:29 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:54 am

-Forum Name - Kainin
- DN name - (Seireitei)Kainin
​- what deck you wish to use Battlin Boxer
- how good are you with rulings 50% :I can i take a lesson on that?
- How active do you plan to be? my timezone is different so for u people i will be on night
- What makes you think you qualify for the job? am just an rock waiting to be polished :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:08 pm

-Forum Name: Neko
- DN name: {Oblivion}Thundermaw
​- What deck you wish to use: Mermail
- How good are you with rulings: Konami certified judge, so 100%.
- How active do you plan to be: Every day
- What makes you think you qualify for the job: I have quote a bit experience in a lot of situations, multiple tournaments, wars, et cetera. I have experience in similar events as well.

Last edited by Neko on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 pm

-Forum Name - Zero-Kun
- DN name - HeavenConcealed
​- What deck you wish to use - Nekroz.
- How good are you with rulings - 8/10.
- How active do you plan to be? - I'm on at least every day, and for longer periods of time.
- What makes you think you qualify for the job? - I think I qualify well with my best decks, I know alot about rulings and I use my decks and opponents with respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:29 pm

-Forum Name - X_And_Y
- DN name - X_And_Y // Sasuke2320
​- what deck you wish to use - Evilswarm
- how good are you with rulings - Very, Very good.
- How active do you plan to be? - Very
- What makes you think you qualify for the job? - Past experience with war events, tournaments and in many other different events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 am

I'ma send the ruling test to the following peeps

X_And_Y
Zero-Kun
Neko
Kainin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Last gym leader spot   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Forum name: Choco Ice
Dn name: [Ice cream]Choco Ice
Deck I wish to use: Monarchs/vassals
My capacity at rulings: I think im pretty good as i correct other people using their decks sometimes and i thoroughly check mine
Activity: I will be connected everyday at varied times.
What makes me qualified?: I love duelling and I want to see how different people deal with my deck. I try to help those who need so they can try again next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sevoris light trying out for last gym leader spot   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 pm

My deck I use is Trains
and the rulings I know very well that shouldn't be a problem
and im 100 percent active after 12 o'clock
what I think makes me good to qualify is that I give it my all and also have fun in the process.
hope this helps and makes things easier to choose the last gym leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Gide0nb0hn
gideonbohnrox
gravekeeper​-
i am ok, like i get them about 50% right-
i can get on pretty much anytime during the week
I admit it, i am not the best duelist, not even a great duelist. but one thing i have that others don't is determination and creativity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 am

DN name: WaldosShadow
​What deck you wish to use: Gem-Knights
How good are you with rulings: Avg a 14 on DN Admin Tests and was a member of DNF team SABY lead by senior admin Argor42 who made sure everyone was kept up to date on rulings.
How active do you plan to be: As active as I can when I'm not working.
What makes you think you qualify for the job: Been dueling half my life and believe when it comes down to it I can handle my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 am

I have a question should we make the gym leaders 4 because so seem like they are never going to be on and its taking awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:38 pm

- Debitto
- Fourth Progenitor
​- Burning Abyss (If I get elite) or Constellars if Gym Leader
- I get the majority of the rulings I face with correct
- As active as needed
- I am pretty decent at dueling and rulings and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]   CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CDA League [Sign-Ups/Rules and Information]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2